Effective January 2019, our grant application process has changed! In an effort to make applying for a grant more efficient, we will no longer require the submission of an LOI (Letter of Inquiry) as a preliminary step to applying for a grant. Also, we have converted to an Online Fillable Application. If this is your first time using our online application, you will need to register for an account here. Otherwise, you may login here. Any Bexar County non-profit, 501c3 organization is welcome to apply for funding by the posted deadline.
- A user profile (username and password) will need to be created in order to log in and upload documents. In subsequent years when applying, your information will be saved and accessible by utilizing the same user profile.
- Each organization will be able to save their application at any point prior to completion, as well as, log out when needed without losing information.
- Once your application has been submitted, it will be available in a PDF format on the online portal for your reference.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application once submitted.
In addition to completing the Online Fillable Application, you will need to upload the following documentation:
- Current Balance Sheet
- Last 12 Month Consolidated Income Statement
- It is acceptable to use the last fiscal year.
- If not available, submit the last FY Income Statement.
- Annual Budget (Current Fiscal Year)
- IRS Determination Letter (501 (c)(3))